Your future student job looks like this.
The sky is still the limit, but here's what we imagine you doing:
- Work on a project-by-project basis and work closely with the project lead
- Scope out client technologies and trends in their market segments
- Create both short and long form content based on your findings
- Collaborate with client teams to create content tailored to their needs
What we sort of expect from your end.
- Currently pursuing a degree in science, preferably (bio)medical sciences, software/ artificial intelligence or molecular biology
- Proven experience in writing +1000 word texts that make sense and are well-structured
- A team player
You're this type of person.
The below skills are attributes that are not mandatory but are desired in the ideal candidate.
- Disciplined: You are organized, unafraid of deadlines and know how to implement order where you see chaos.
- Collaborative: You'll be working closely with the team, so we're looking for someone who can build strong cross-functional relationships and get joy from the teamʼs collective success.
- Self-motivated: Self-development and personal growth is part of your character as you continue to find ways to reflect and grow as a person.
- Intelligent: You have the skillset to manage complex customer expectations and aren't afraid to read into peer reviews, scientific literature, or other vertical-related content to gather a deep understanding of a space.
- Growth Minded: You are looking to always improve yourself, your processes, and the team around you. You objectively look at things to determine whatʼs working while artistically not being afraid to try something new that might not work.
Our promise to you.
- Unique innovative and disruptive projects, oriented towards the future of healthcare
- Dynamic and exciting start-up environment - you won’t be a small cog in a big machine
- You'll be contributing to an essential part of our business and be making a real impact
- A huge, upcoming industry with unlimited growth potential.
- The ability to work and grow in a top-tier team.
- The opportunity to join the team full-time after your studies
- Competitive student salary & perks (company dinners & events)
- Starting date: 4 days ago if at all possible, otherwise as soon as possible
- Hours are negotiable. Ideally you'll be working for us for multiple days per week.
- Office location: Brussels, Antwerp, Hasselt, but the working location is flexible.